RAF is excited to again support organizations in their work to build on or expand grassroots organizing and policy development efforts underway to shape the 2023 Farm bill.
Housed at the Regenerative Agriculture Foundation (RAF) and managed by members of an advisory committee including National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC), HEAL Food Alliance, Rural Coalition, and National Family Farm Coalition (NFFC), we are thrilled to be able to offer a second round of rapid response funding. We anticipate granting over $350,0000 total in this round of funding; eligible organizations can apply for mini-grants up to $10,000. Grant awards will be announced June 21.
A review team, facilitated by Regenerative Agriculture Foundation, and consisting of representatives from HEAL Food Alliance, NSAC, Rural Coalition, and NFFC will make decisions on grant awards and will aim to distribute funds across a wide geographic range for a variety of projects that will strengthen our collective work. We expect to prioritize applications from the following:
- Organizations with a budget under $3.5m
- Organizations led by and serving BIPOC farmers, ranchers, and food system stakeholders
- Organizations working in states and Congressional districts with representation on the Senate and House Agriculture Committees
- Organizations doing ongoing Farm Bill grassroots organizing work
Open to grassroots organizations that are a member of the following:
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- HEAL Food Alliance
- National Family Farm Coalition
- Rural Coalition
- Native Farm Bill Coalition/Intertribal Agriculture Council
- Good Food for All
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you’re a funder and would like to support this work, please contact Mark Muller at email@example.com