The Regenerative Rangelands Fund helps donors make connections for collaborative giving.
Some of the areas in which we have explored collaborative grantmaking include:
- Building Soil Health
- Carbon Sequestration Monitoring
- Regenerative Agriculture Communications Strategies
- Beginning Farmer/Rancher Programming
- Technical Resources for Farmers and Ranchers
- Food/Fiber/Fuel Values Chain Coordination
- Restoration of Prairie Ecosystems
If any of these areas are of particular interest and you would like to make connections with other donors who could leverage your impact, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regenerative Rangelands Fund is housed within the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation in Kansas City, MO. RAF has chosen to partner with GKCCF to host this Fund because of our values alignment, their depth of experience in collaborative grant-making, and the opportunity for expanding RAF’s geographic reach.